European Commission European Research Area funding, Seventh Framework Programme
1st February 2012 - 1st February 2015
Euclid Network is a partner in this project, which began in February 2012, and which will establish a model of CSO participation in research, contrasting theoretical views on benefits and limitations with empirical findings on the practice of CSO participation. Based on a grid of analysis, the project will survey all FP7 research projects to identify those involving CSOs, and analyse all of these to identify and understand the characteristics, influencing factors andbest practice of CSO participation. 30 relevant projects will be selected and investigated in detail using established case study methods, providing practical examples and references for researchers and CSO wishing to create research partnerships.
WE NEED YOU!
Euclid Network's role
Euclid Network will be the bridge between the CSO community and the CONSIDER consortium. EN will:
1. Advise on the management of the project
2. Define the research participants
3. Supporting the dissemination and publicity of the project and its findings
4. Lead on the efforts to include 100+ CSOs as associate partners in the project
5. Review the guidelines developed in WP4 (ensuring that the research has maximum practical value) and evaluating their usability for CSOs.
Signosis Sprl. (Belgium)
University of Namur (Belgium)
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Nord pas de Calais (CNRS-LU) (France)
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany)
Science-Policy Interface Agency (Germany)